Sunday, October 6, 2013

Project 365 New Things: Day 31

Today, I got a Pinterest account. Well, technically I got it yesterday, but I really got into it and started exploring it today, so I'm counting it as Day 31's challenge. Deal with it.

I am sort of addicted. Pinterest is very shiny and pretty, and I find myself checking it more often than is probably good for my health and the well-being of my homework. I have spent more time looking at pictures of baby geckos today than I did when I was looking to adopt my own gecko years ago.

And now, I would like to share with you an example of Pinterest's marvelous, state-of-the-art search function. Observe:


Yes. Because if I can't find the page of my best friend, the next best thing is obviously corgis. Duh.

Farewell, friends. Good night.

~Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Here's what I've been up to:
    http://fireiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2013/10/365-new-things-days-30-32.html
    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about whatever it is I've just posted. Be nice. This includes not using unwarranted, unnecessary, and unneeded apostrophes.