Thursday, September 5, 2013

365 New Things

Recently, I was thinking about how to make the world a more interesting place. I thought that a good way to bring this about would be if every person on the earth did just one thing each day that they'd never done before. This thing could be anything, from going to a new country to taking a shower with the lights out.

I thought about this some more, and then I realized that since I am the only person in the world who I can completely control, I would do it myself. So, beginning tomorrow, for the next year, this blog will focus primarily on this project I have decided to attempt. I'll still keep posting the usual content, but every day, starting tomorrow, I will write about the new thing that I tried for the first time that day.

This should be interesting. I look forward to September 6th of 2014. I can't wait to find out about all the things I did, and if I actually stayed on task and finished the project.

I'd love to hear any thoughts about this. Also, I'm open to ideas of new things I could try each day.

~Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about whatever it is I've just posted. Be nice. This includes not using unwarranted, unnecessary, and unneeded apostrophes.