Friday, September 6, 2013

Project 365 New Things: Day 1

Today I was very busy getting world history homework done, but I managed to take out some time to do today's challenge.

I learned how to say the word "bird" in three languages that I didn't already know it in: Finnish (lintu), Polish (ptak), and Dutch (vogel).

Now, if I'm ever stranded in France, Spain, Germany, Finland, Poland or The Netherlands, and I simply MUST procure a pet bird, I'll know how to get what I need. I feel so accomplished! ;)

I'm totally psyched about this project! A bunch of my friends on Facebook said that they were going to try it, too. My evil plan is working...

Looking forward to tomorrow. I've got a Girl Scout reunion (yay!), and I've already got a few ideas for a challenge that I could do.

~Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Okay, my new thing for today:
    I visited Grand Teton National Park. Let me tell you, this was completely new for me. Sure, I went to Yellowstone when I was five, but a) I couldn't remember it, and b) GTNP is /totally/ different than Yellowstone. Yellowstone is all forests and waterfalls, GTNP is huge mountains and breathtaking panoramic views. It was amazing, and I got a lot of great pictures, too.

    And I'm totally excited about this, too. You always have the most brilliant ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :) And that sounds like a brilliant way to spend a day! I'm so jealous. You must show me some of those pictures when you return :)

      Delete

Let me know what you think about whatever it is I've just posted. Be nice. This includes not using unwarranted, unnecessary, and unneeded apostrophes.