Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Project 365 New Things: Days 12 and 13

It has been a long, long, long (yet very wonderful) two days. Hence the lack of posting. I assure you that I did do a new thing both yesterday and today; I just couldn't find the time to post about it between homework, sister's birthday celebrations, and rehearsals.

September 17th: I attended my first rehearsal with STC's Young Company. It was physically demanding, very difficult, and mentally and emotionally challenging. I loved it. I LOVED it! I can't even begin to tell you how much I learned about acting just from that first rehearsal. As far as I can tell, the other people in the company are enthusiastic, intelligent and curious individuals, and I look forward to getting to know them all better. I pretty much want to live there. Which I will basically be doing until May, because the rehearsals are four nights a week, probably with more to be added. So it's all good!

September 18th: I took the Metro alone, which I had actually never done before. My mother was way more worried about it than I was. To the best of my knowledge, I was not harassed, killed, kidnapped or relieved of my worldly possessions, so I'm going to say I was pretty successful.

I am exhausted, but content. And so, dear readers, I bid you good night.
~Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about whatever it is I've just posted. Be nice. This includes not using unwarranted, unnecessary, and unneeded apostrophes.