Monday, September 16, 2013

Enough To Make The Most Hardened Azalea Beat its Wooden Fists and Wail "WHAT IS THIS LIFE?!"

I am a huge fan of botany. I just love learning about plants and the cool ways that they do things, not to mention their intricate medicinal qualities, methods for achieving homeostasis, and amazing external features. I am also a big fan of philosophy and literature. So when I was taking notes for my botany homework, this happened:


And yeah, for those who were wondering, this is basically what it's like being in my head. Only it's more brightly colored, noisy, and filled with confused fictional characters walking around, getting into arguments and bumping into things. All in all, it's even stranger and more random than the notes that you just read. (*cough*Bonus points to the reader that can find the subtle Shakespeare reference in the paragraph in the photo.*cough*)

~Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about whatever it is I've just posted. Be nice. This includes not using unwarranted, unnecessary, and unneeded apostrophes.