Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Let me show to you a thing...

So, you know the vlogbrothers?

(If the answer to this question is 'no,' please take a moment to watch this video. After you've seen it at least once, you may rejoin us for the rest of this post. Thank you for your cooperation).



Let me try again.

So, you know the vlogbrothers? (And you say, "yes, I do," and I nod at you encouragingly and we can now continue).

Well, the wife of our dear John Green, Sarah Green, is starting this wonderful, amazing, fantastic project that I am just like ASDGFHJAKSFDASLDKHJAS about. Please watch this brief, explanatory video to be sufficiently enlightened:


Isn't that just wonderful!? This is exactly the sort of thing I adore. (Well, I mean just look at Project 365 New Things). God, I love the whole Green family :')

~Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Not that this has anything to do with your post... but I noticed in the list of tags on my blog, the tag "Maddie" is right between "Clara Oswald" and "Matt Smith". So you're up to *that* level of awesome. Congratulations.
    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Greens need to stop being so perfect, sheesh.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about whatever it is I've just posted. Be nice. This includes not using unwarranted, unnecessary, and unneeded apostrophes.