Thursday, September 26, 2013

Project 365 New Things: Day 21

Today, I saw the first episode of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." It's set in the Marvel universe, and was basically created because people were really upset when Whedon killed off Agent Coulson in The Avengers (or so I hear). I gotta say, I'm a huge fan of the Marvel movies, and I was especially pleased to learn that Joss Whedon himself played a major part in the creation of this series (even if, like Steven Moffat, he is a massive troll who kills innocent characters in the way that most people slap mosquitoes).

I honestly think the show is off to a brilliant start, and I look forward to the next episode. (I've purposefully avoided giving too many details, just because I have an anti-spoiler policy on this blog).

~Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about whatever it is I've just posted. Be nice. This includes not using unwarranted, unnecessary, and unneeded apostrophes.