Monday, September 23, 2013

Project 365 New Things: Day 18

I am about to collapse from fatigue, so I'll keep this brief. No, seriously, I'm engaged in an active battle with my eyelids, who insist that they want to set down their burdens and extend across my eyes, thus shrouding me in darkness and making it difficult to type. And I think they're winning.

Today, at the suggestion of Drew, I listened to several songs from a band called Walk Off the Earth. They're really creative and quite talented. Here's one of their covers:


Now, as I was listening to these awesome people, I remembered that I had, in fact, heard their cover of "I Knew You Were Trouble" a while ago. But I'm going to count this as a new thing anyway because that was a long time ago and I didn't know it was them at the time and it was only one song AND I'M BLOODY TIRED, OKAY?

As always, I'd love to hear any suggestions for things to try or challenges that you've been working on for the project, if you're one of the few who are following along.

Sweet dreams, lovelies :)

~Maddie

3 comments:

  1. Here's my LATE post for 15 and 16:
    http://fireiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2013/09/365-new-things-days-15-and-16.html

    And my post from yesterday(17 and 18):
    http://fireiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2013/09/365-new-things-days-17-and-18.html

    Also, I realized that part of the reason why I keep doing late posts is not because I don't have time- it's just because I'm usually too tired to come up with ideas. So I'm compiling a list of new things I could try for the project. I'll email it to you when I'm done, if you want. Let me know.
    --Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wrote a similar list for those days when inspiration just isn't coming! I suppose great minds think alike (and so do ours). Wanna exchange lists? I feel like that would be helpful to both of us.

      Delete
    2. Sure! I haven't actually finished my list yet(homework :P) but I'll email it to you when I'm done.
      Cassandra

      Delete

Let me know what you think about whatever it is I've just posted. Be nice. This includes not using unwarranted, unnecessary, and unneeded apostrophes.